Customer Service - Avondale
- Frontline Customer Focused Role
- Join a High-Performing Team
- Busy Patiki Road Branch Location
We are seeking a team player to provide exceptional customer service to our clients within the civil, water, wastewater and drainage industries. Responsibilities will include front counter sales, phone enquiries, administration, customer service, stock control, sales and quotes, assisting with deliveries and the loading/unloading of customer vehicles, and the general operations within our busy Avondale branch.
What you will bring to Hynds:
- Previous front line / front counter customer service experience in a similar environment or industry
- Knowledge of our products and how they work is advantageous
- A keen interest in our industry
- Good level of computer literacy and admin skills
- Current full driver's license
- A Forklift license (F endorsement) or ability to gain immediately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - demonstrate high levels of professionalism and attention to detail
- You will be self-confident and you will be able to approach and engage with customers
- A reasonable level of physical fitness.
Why join Hynds:
- Competitive salary
- Southern Cross medical cover
- Values focused and supportive environment
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities
Who we are:
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family-owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed as a team to helping our customers succeed and believe in the Hynds Values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
Hynds are committed to high levels of health and safety. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen, along with satisfactorily passing a criminal history check. You will also need the legal right to work in NZ.
Part Time Seasonal Depot PositionCycle Journeys is facing a BIG summer season ahead. We are currently preparing for the multitude of excited cyclists who have rediscovered their love of cycling and are3 hour agoShareWaitaki, Otago
Product OwnerTABThe TAB is New Zealand’s sole racing and sports betting agency. We offer a wide range of products, promotions and rewards to provide a quality entertainment3 hour agoShareNew Zealand
Scrum MasterAccident Compensation CorporationScrum Master (SAFe); Wellington, 6 months contract Seeking experienced Scrum Masters SAFe, Agile Practices including Lean, Scrum, Kanban, Coaching and supporting Scrum4 hour agoShareWellington City, Wellington
Accounts Officer (Accounts Receivable / Income Audit)Hilton Hotels & Resorts( Job Number: HOT07747 ) Work Locations : Hilton Auckland Hotel Princes Wharf 147 Quay Street Auckland 1010 An Accounts Officer in Accounts Receivable is5 hour agoShareAuckland City, Auckland
Retail Sales & Service Representative - Part TimeVodafone RetailPorirua Part time hours, Monday - Sunday on a roster basis A role with challenges in a multi entity business Technology is the future of everything! So come and join us5 hour agoSharePorirua, Wellington