National LPG Asset Manager
As New Zealand's largest electricity and gas retailer we supply energy to more than half a million homes and businesses around New Zealand. We currently have 29 LPG depots and agent sites nationwide with a fleet of over 100 trucks. We are currently on an transformational journey to become the market leading National LPG delivery business.
About the role:
We're after a National LPG Asset Manager responsible for the strategic leadership of Genesis Energy's LPG assets. Reporting into the General Manager LPG, you will be responsible for LPG asset management, strategic capacity planning, fleet reliability, supplier relationships and competencies, depots and customer installs as well as technical and regulatory standards and compliance. You'll be passionate about health and safety alongside finding opportunities for change, ultimately optimising the performance of our LPG assets.
- Strategic asset management- asset lifecycle strategies and investment (Capex) planning
- Develop, implement and report a comprehensive, audited, set of asset management plans for all LPG assets in-line with the Genesis Process Safety Framework and guidelines
- Project manage customer installs of LPG infrastructure and assets ensuring compliance with regulations, meeting sales and customer satisfaction and cost estimates
- Ensure on-going effective and optimal contractor management to meet Genesis Energy's commercial and operational requirements
- Lead the long-term strategic capacity planning of the LPG network (depots) to ensure that requirements are understood, business cased and in budget
- Play an active role on the LPG Leadership Team contributing to discussions and workstreams around strategy and execution; performance; risk and compliance; conduct; people and culture; and health and wellbeing
- Contribute to Genesis Process Safety Framework alongside Wholesale Operations and other Genesis teams
- 10+ years' experience in strategic asset planning and asset management preferably from the Oil and Gas industry
- 10 years' experience in a project management role
- 5 years' experience managing staff
- Maintenance Management Systems - well versed in preventative and defect maintenance processes, disciplines and MoC
- Pressure System Compliance experience
- Process Safety experience
- Relevant Tertiary level qualifications in either Mechanical or Process Engineering OR a relevant trade qual with significant/proven experience in the above
You'll be mechanically minded, commercially focused individual with demonstrated influencing and stakeholder management skills. You will have a strength of character and a strong, credible track record of delivery and excellence in execution are essential. You'll be motivated by driving outcomes in a fast-paced, complex and dynamic environment.
Genesis is proud to be an inclusive workplace; we celebrate difference and diversity and aim to empower our employees. We're a business built on innovation and optimism; a place where we value our people and provide opportunities for them to build outstanding careers and a better New Zealand.
Create your world of tomorrow, at Genesis.
Bay Skate Crew Member - CasualCity of NapierCasual position, working as and when required. Napier City Council is one of Napier's biggest and most desirable employers - we value excellence, integrity,12 minute agoShareNapier, Hawke's Bay
Evening ReceptionistRyman HealthcareAre you a caring and organised person who loves to support others? Our brand new, Linda Jones Retirement Village in Hamilton has an opportunity for you! Varied,12 minute agoShareHamilton, Waikato
Mahitahi Hauora PHEManaia Health PHO1.0FTE Fixed Term 2 years This is an HR Generalist role required to support HR projects, recruitment and the effective and efficient operations of the HR team for a2 hour agoShareWhangarei, Northland
Christmas/Back to School Team MemberThe WarehouseAbout Us: We're on the lookout for people to join our in-store teams all around NZ! We’re looking for people who are passionate about helping Kiwis to live2 hour agoShareParaparaumu, Wellington
Casual Sales AssociateMerchant CentreplaceWant to be rewarded for great performance & receive amazing employee benefits? Looking for a role with flexible working days? Passionate about growing your career4 hour agoShareHamilton, Waikato