Operational Improvement Manager - CNI
- Drive engagement around continuous improvement initiatives within NZ’s largest supply chain network
- Dynamic and variety-filled role within the Central North Island
- Great career growth opportunity
- Bay Of Plenty or Waikato based.
This is a multi-faceted role helping to deliver strategic planning and implementation of Operational Excellence improvements across our Central North Island Distribution Centres. As an Operational Improvement Manager, you will engage with a variety of stakeholders across the region and nationally and work closely on continuous improvement projects ensuring effective delivery.
The role will also provide support for the sustainable operational performance improvement of the region relevant to cost to serve, costs, quality, productivity, safety, sustainability, and engagement.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Identify gaps, capture critical activities requiring standardisation and implement sustainable initiatives
- Facilitate teams to develop efficient and effective standardisation of operational processes
- Ensure improvement projects are based on sound business cases driven by reliable data analysis
- Partner with the leadership team through coaching & facilitating best practices
- Drive operational performance of New Zealand Distribution Centres through optimising product flow and movements
What you will bring
To be successful in this role, you will be curious by nature, have excellent communication and problem solving skills and be able to instil trust and influence best practice. You will have great presentation skills and exceptional analytical skills, with the ability to draw and present meaningful insights. Other key requirements include:
- Experience in leading structured lean manufacturing/continuous improvement initiatives
- Ability to engage with a broad range of stakeholders
- Proven proficiency preparing and presenting strong, clear business cases and strategy deployment
- Proficient in excel and data manipulation
- Experience working within the Dairy or FMCG industry would be preferred
- A Supply Chain / Business / Engineering Degree, or relevant experience within a Supply Chain or Manufacturing environment
The Fonterra Story
We are a Co-operative of farming families, who through our strategy, values, and purpose create a philosophy of good together as the way we operate. We are passionate about creating goodness for generations, empowering others, and leaving things in a better way than how we found them. You, me us together Tᾱtou tᾱtou.
Join a global leader in this unique role that will provide career progression, real impact and great exposure to one of New Zealand’s largest supply chain networks.
Apply today to be taken on this journey.
Christmas/Back to School Team MemberThe WarehouseAbout Us: We're on the lookout for people to join our in-store teams all around NZ! We’re looking for people who are passionate about helping Kiwis to live4 hour agoShareParaparaumu, Wellington
Casual Sales AssociateMerchant CentreplaceWant to be rewarded for great performance & receive amazing employee benefits? Looking for a role with flexible working days? Passionate about growing your career6 hour agoShareHamilton, Waikato
Sales AssociateMerchant Lambton QuayWant to be rewarded for great performance & receive amazing employee benefits? Looking for a role with flexible working days? Passionate about growing your6 hour agoShareLambton Quay, Wellington
Casual Sales AssociateMi Piaci Sylvia ParkWant to be rewarded for great performance & receive amazing employee benefits? Looking for a role with flexible working days? Passionate about growing your career6 hour agoShareSylvia Park, Auckland
Service ManagerKeith Andrews Trucks LtdLead and optimise a fantastic team! Leading brands of Fuso, Mercedes-Benz and Freightliner Join one of the largest truck dealerships and workshops in NZ We are a8 hour agoShareHamilton, Waikato